Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Skiing
















Dan had a week off between jobs. Most of that time was spent working on the house but we were able to take the girls up skiing. Chloe has been a bunch of times but this was Stella's first. I had to borrow some skis so I could help Chloe while Dan helped Stella. This was my first time off the lift: I took out those cones. No, I am not that uncoordinated. (Just a little bit. Sometimes.) It has been at least 5 years since I was on skis and lifting Chloe off the lift was akward for me. I'm used to managing one board-- not 4 and a kid. I did get better.





Here are some short video clips.





The first one is of Stella & Chloe skiing. There was a lot of screaming and giggling. They love it.





The second one is of Stella on Dan's shoulders. She got tired on the last run.





The third one is of Chloe and Dan in the terrain park.


























4 comments:

Amy said...

so did you like Chloes harness better or the one Stella used?

WE will have to show these clips to tyler next year so he can remember how to be a big boy

Amy said...

tylers comment is- mom, they are being big girls. but since he is studdering lately, it is biiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggg girls

Chanell said...

I can't believe that Dan can ski with Stella on his shoulders. That is very impressive. Dan has many talents. Yesterday I couldn't find Annie and finally looked in the garage. She was sitting in Dan's kayak. I said, "Annie, what are you doing?" She said, "I'm just playing in Dan's boat." I didn't tell him about that one. He went kayaking yesterday and came back fine so I figured there was no permanent damage done. I'll have to keep a closer eye on her and make sure to keep her out of "Dan's boat."

k8theriver said...

amy--chloe's is way better (no offense). it has a lot more support.
chanell--dan is used to having kids play with his stuff. she can sit in his boat all she wants.