Wednesday, July 30, 2008

McCall 2: The Electric Boogaloo

Ok, that last McCall post sucked since none of the pictures would enlarge. A bit more about our trip. Bonnie was a mission companion and is one of my favorite people. She is from McCall and whenever she returns home for a visit she invites us. Now that we live in Boise it is so much easier to impose on their vacation. Their house is on the lake and they have a ski boat and lots of toys, and wild animals. It is beautiful and we love it. I am about six months behind Bonnie in the multiply and replenish game. (Except she is prego with her 4th and I don't think I'll be right behind her on this one.) But check out the height of our kids. Chloe is shorter than their 3-year-old and Stella is the same height as their 1-year-old. Our kids are midgets and their kids are giants. The Hufaker family. Happy mom-bob to me.


Can't wait until next year! :)

4 comments:

shana said...

Sounds like you had a fun time! I have never been to McCall, but I have heard it is so beautiful. p.s. Ally asked me yesterday if Chloe could play, then she said with a sad face, Oh yea, she moved :(

Staci Leach said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love the pic of hugging sisters. I have tons of those and they are my favorite!

Kristin said...

Looks like a fun trip, love the stash, nose and glasses!!

Anonymous said...

pull the dress up more princess then pullyour panties down, i LOVE seeing very youngpussy when i jerkoff