Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Kind of Tantrum


Fred was mad because I wouldn't give him what he wanted until he asked nicely. So he took his preschool art project, walked over to the garbage can, pulled all the fruit loops off the paper and threw them away. Then he crumpled up the paper and threw it in the recycling bin.

Life would be so much easier if all my kids were willing to part with their school work like this.
While I'm here I guess I'll mention how Fred always takes his dishes to the sink. I'll leave him at the counter with a bowl of yogurt and come back to him gone and his bowl by the sink. This amazes me. One of my favorite things about him.

3 comments:

kate said...

Wish Sal's tantrums were a little more like that. Right now we're experiencing the fire engine yell.

Amy said...

He is SOOO big- he isn't a little fred anymore- where does time go. I guess time for number 4... but you got that one wrapped up!

idon'tremembereatingcorn said...

amazing. wow. what a little legend. man we miss you. we got your card in the mail. syd loved it.. but asked " why aren't i in the picture. then we held it on our car ride and fell asleep holding it. wish i had the iphone to take a picture. fred does look so big. Syd's tooth is still hanging in there. a bit grey!