Saturday, May 23, 2009

Helicopter Tour

We are such extravagant travelers.
Dan suggested that we take a helicopter tour since most of the park was closed. It probably wasn't the best decision financially but it was a very memorable experience and I'm glad we did it. None of us had ever ridden in a helicopter and we all loved it.
Chloe was a little nervous at first but I told her that if we crashed then we would all die together and go to heaven where everyone is happy. So don't worry. It was a very smooth ride with awesome views of the Continental Divide, glaciers, waterfalls, lakes, etc.




3 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Okay, that is so cool. It looks like it was amazing. I'm jealous.

Unknown said...

I just got home. It was amazing! I wish I had more time there. Maybe next year.

LoGunns said...

Whoa! Abe is so jealous.